Advanced Negotiating and Closing Techniques for Technology Solutions
This advanced sales curriculum course will empower sales consultants to negotiate and close high vales sales with techniques to get the best out of any negotiation The training is highly practical and interactive and will dramatically improve your negotiation and closing results to achieve the best possible result in any negotiation.
Day 1 begins with a deep review of negotiation, how it has developed and the role it plays in the telecoms industry. The day is broken down into detailing the foundational preparations delegates need to make in preparing a strategy for negotiating their opponent. A review of the power of psychology in negotiation is discussed and how this makes up a crucial component to a successful sales negotiation by enabling them to understand their client.
Delegates are taken through planning and tactics to enhance the winning outcome of your negotiation. We share tactics and techniques to better equip a sales person to anticipate the challenges before they occur. We will also discuss the impact of inter-cultural negotiation, and how to break the barrier of culture to make any negotiation a win.
The programme provides PACE-enabled training to maximise both competency development and confidence with specific elements that boost Preparation, Application, Consolidation and the overall Experience / Engagement. Participants will develop and refine a sale development process customised to their role and aligned to best practice within the company and the Telecoms Industry.
Outcomes and Competency Development
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Learn how the best sales people negotiate
- Learn how the best buyers negotiate
- Uncover where the power comes from in any negotiation
- Find out why the negotiation is often won in the preparation stage, before the two sides meet.
- Learn why body language is so important in any negotiation
- Learn to recognise the most common manipulative tactics used by difficult people
- Identify current ‘interpersonal’ communication style & establish strategies for effective negotiations skills
- Develop listening skills with the intention to truly understand client challenges
- Influence the sales process by accommodating each individual client’s ‘Needs, Values & Motivations’
- Apply a strategic questioning method to uncover the client’s current areas of challenge & ideal outcomes
- Present valid solutions with purpose, relating directly to the buyer’s needs
- Manage and successfully convert resistance & objections
- Redirect counterproductive behaviors to maintain a consultative approach
- Develop your own personal negotiation style and learn how to play to your strengths.
- Utilise planning tools that enable success in both planned and spontaneous negotiations
Who should attend?
This programme has been designed to enable mid level to senior sales staff, future managers and specialists in telecommunications and related industries to develop and implement long-term sales strategies to deliver future business value to organisations and their stakeholders.
Delegate job titles include:
- Sales Executives and Consultants
- Heads of Departments
- Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
- Pre-Sales Staff
- Contract Negotiators
- Sales Support Staff