Analysing BIG Data for New Revenue Streams
This is a 2-day training program recognises the strategic importance of Big Data, and explores how it can be used to develop clear competitive advantage. 90 percent of all the data has been generated over the last two years, and in order to maximize opportunities, managers in key positions must understand how Big Data can and should be analyzed and used to provides an effective competitive capability.
Organic growth and incremental sales in a lot of economic sectors have stagnated and competitive pressures have increased. In this environment, an effective Big Data strategy can help differentiate an organization from the competition. The ability to gain insights into large amount of data creates a distinctive capability that can facilitate highly profitable business strategies; and a Big data culture implementation program will be difficult for a competitor to copy. By knowing how to implement a Big Data culture, managers will create economic value for their organization. In short, this training shows how to generate an effective Big Data strategy, and to manage it properly, in order to deliver better profitability and sales results.
Ourcomes & Competency Development
Participants will develop or be able to:
- Recognize the importance of Big Data and discuss with confidence its relevance to their own organisation and wider industry
- Identify key areas where effective Big Data analytics will provide clear competitive advantage
- Create a Big Data culture whilst ensuring their organisation’s approach to Information, Knowledge and Discovery is fully aligned with the needs of the business
- Plan and implement an effective Big Data strategy
- Select and develop team members that are able to maximise business analytics, and manage them effectively in order to gain maximum advantage