Foundation in Telecoms
Early Bird Booking Rate: Register 4 weeks before the course starts – save £120
Companies involved in the telecoms sector need high quality people with the right knowledge and competences in order to keep ahead of the competition. This short Distance Learning programme has been designed with this requirement fully in mind.
The course is modular in format, students follow three comprehensive core training modules – Telecoms Industry and Business Environment, Telecoms Technologies, and the Telecoms Customer Proposition (services, marketing, branding).
Tutor support via the Virtual Classroom, and resource support via the Virtual Campus ensure participants are able to maximise their learning in a flexible and proactive environment. Regular Webinars and Tutorials keep participants engaged and progressing.
The programme is examined (optional) through an on-line final examination – successful completion of which leads to the award of a certificate.
By the end of the core modules, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the overall evolution of the telecommunications Industry – identifying the key business goals of the industry as it embraces multimedia and feature-rich applications in addition to more traditional voice and messaging-based services
- Identify and explain the fundamental capabilities, limitations and characteristics of the underlying communication concepts and technologies
- Discuss with confidence how the customer proposition is changing, and is likely to evolve, including the marketing and product / service mix
Benefits to the Student:
Successful completion of the course will bring the following benefits:
- Brings accelerated learning in different areas of telecoms into a single integrated and well-managed programme – where participants are challenged to succeed, and are (optionally) examined to ensure the required standard is achieved
- Developed and delivered by Informa Telecoms Academy – one of the biggest names in telecommunications training, and Ovum – the biggest name globally in Telecoms Business Intelligence and Analysis
- Flexible learning – with complete tutor support via the Virtual Classroom, and on-line resource support via the Telecoms Virtual Campus
- Regular Webinars and Tutorials keep the participants engaged and progressing
- Accelerates research and fact finding in the different areas of telecommunications
- Telecoms Business Environment
- Telecoms Technologies
- Telecoms Customer Propositions (services, marketing, branding)
Who should participate?
The course would benefit those who are either looking to start a career in the telecommunications industry, or who are looking to consolidate their existing knowledge in order to lay a firmer foundation in their chosen career.
It is especially suitable for graduates looking to take the first step towards a career in communications.
Company Training Scheme?
Tailoring of this programme is possible to meet your specific company needs.
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel: +44 020 7017 4144