Leadership for Telecoms Innovation
Creativity, innovation, and an awareness of competitive advantage have always been key enablers for successful companies within the telecoms Industry. But organisations often struggle to evolve and to manage the change that is needed to fully maximise their position within the wider competitive environment. This programme focuses on developing a team that can effectively drive change and take the organisation (through effective leadership and communication) on a journey that embraces innovation and creativity – but with a wider appreciation of the strategic factors that affect the industry.
This programme is ideal for senior or mid-senior managers looking to develop their own leadership skills and to build an innovative environment in which employees can thrive and create maximum value for the organisation. It can also be customised for more junior managers who need to build a foundation on which to develop leadership and management skills. The structure of the programme is absolutely ideal for in-house delivery to an established or newly formed team – where the focus and style of delivery can be tailored specifically to the audience.
This programme develops individual leadership and management competences, and provides a framework on which managers can develop their professional relationships, enhance their communication, and refine their leadership skills. Using Telecoms Industry examples and case studies, it builds greater awareness of both people and commercial issues, enabling individuals to contribute much more effectively in terms of innovation and creating value within their organisation.
This programme provides a framework on which management teams can review, and develop their professional relationships, enhance their communication, and refine their leadership. It is designed to be challenging and stimulating, with a real sense of achievement on completion. Participants will develop and refine a a comprehensive action plan, customised to their role and aligned to best practice within the company, that can be successfully implemented in their business unit which will create and ingrain successful thinking attitudes, specific and unique to each individual, and a compelling, rewarding environment with better alignment, systems and delivery, and reduced frustration and disorganisation.
The material is constantly updated and is supported with the latest industry analysis from Ovum – Informa Telecoms & Media – with over 50 Analysts, and on every continent! Telecoms industry.
The programme will empower you to:
- Establish an innovative and creative environment – providing the opportunity for individuals and teams to add real value and build profitability for your organisation
- Translate organisational competences into effective customer propositions through consistent external communication
- Encourage intelligent decision-making, problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Build a stronger, more cohesive management unit
- Create confidence within the wider organisation through more focused management action
- See real benefits from enhanced communication within the management team
- Demonstrate coordinated strategic direction through a cohesive management message
- Enhance your understanding of the complex inter-actions between departments and divisions in the business.
- Prepare effectively for key projects and change management implementations
- Identify and understand your leadership style and that of others – improving relationships and growing the organisation based on influence and trust – not command and control
- Build the required internal network and support structure needed for key leadership and management positions
Who is the training for?
This programme is ideal for senior or mid-senior managers looking to develop their own leadership skills and to build an innovative environment in which employees can thrive and create maximum value for the organisation.