Telecoms Market Analysis and Evaluation
Too often, telecoms market analysis focuses on short-term, operational issues and fails to address the longer-term fundamentals that can make or break operators’ ability to survive in the rapidly-changing telecoms marketplace.
Telecom Market Analysis and Evaluation is a two-day training course trains delegates to probe in-depth the factors that influence telecoms organisations’ market approaches and helps them to enhance the effectiveness of their marketing strategy.
Attendees analyse in detail the short and long-term impact of macro- and micro-environmental, competitor and customer trends on both the telecoms market and operators’ options. They then transform this information obtained into knowledge upon which they can build effective marketing strategies.
A real-life example is used throughout the course to enable delegates to apply their new skills to a market analysis challenge.
Why you should attend this course:
At the end of this highly participative course you will be able to:
- Identify and assess realistic market opportunities and establish a robust, market-oriented strategic marketing framework
- Identify and exploit multiple sources of data on the environment, customers and competitors that are relevant to understanding key market trends
- Implement a thorough analysis of short- and long-term macro-environmental factors that will impact the choice of marketing strategy
- Assess factors influencing customer behaviour and loyalty in telecoms and suggest a response to customer analysis challenges
- Carry out a detailed analysis of competitor activity, establish sources of sustainable competitive advantage and optimise competitive positioning over the long term
- Use the market analysis conducted throughout the course to develop a market-oriented value proposition that is robust and sustainable across multiple future scenarios.
- Context and role of telecoms market analysis
- Telecoms enviuronmental analysis
- Telecoms customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- EValuating telecoms market opportunities
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for people with 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing function who are seeking to improve their knowledge of telecoms market analysis techniques and market-based strategy development approaches.