WiMAX Explained, part of the WiMAX Forum Certified Training Series, two day training course introduces both technical and non technical aspects of WiMAX to enable the delegate to fully understand how this important new technology fits into the future of wireless communications.
You will learn the need for WiMAX enabled services along with examples of current and future applications and also the basic elements and principles of WiMAX operation.
Why should you attend this course?
Attend this interactive 2-day WiMAX Forum Certified Training programme and you will be able to:
- Understand the need for WiMAX and make informed decisions on the choice and use of WiMAX technology including examples of when it may be used
- Better plan a WiMAX rollout and consider the differences between licensed and unlicensed deployments
- List potential sources of interference and discuss methods of reducing it
- Effectively plan for network coverage and capacity
- Diagrammatically reproduce the architecture of the WiMAX protocol stack
- Understand the principles behind adaptive modulation
- Identify the key differences between TTD mode and FDD mode operation
- Explain how the MAC layer can support ATM and IP and understand the methods of access control carried out by the MAC layer
- Explain the QoS mechanisms supported by the WiMAX
- Understand the main security features and methods and principles supported by WiMAX
- Introduction to WiMAX
- WiMAX Applications
- Deploying WiMAX Systems
- Planning for Coverage and Capacity
- IEEE 802.16e Protocol Suite
- Security in WiMAX
Who Should Attend this Course?
This WiMAX training course is ideal for those wishing to gain a thorough understanding of the capabilities and applications of WiMAX as well as the technologies needed to plan and deploy a WiMAX network.
A basic understanding of radio systems and data networks would be an advantage, but not essential.
This course is available as an in-house option delivered at a date and location convenient to you. more…
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel: +44 020 7017 4144