Customised In-House Training
A customised in-house training programme from Telecoms Academy ensures you get a course that precisely matches your organisation’s needs, presented by a first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at a location and time of your choice. Choose one of our highly regarded existing courses outlined on this website, or work with one of our experienced training professionals to produce a bespoke course designed specifically for your business.
Why Choose In-house Training From the Telecoms Academy?
- Dedicated account managers— who’ll work with you throughout the process and be your first point of contact
- Expert trainers—our team of highly experienced versatile trainers have the knowledge and experience to deliver a highly valuable learning experience
- Fully customisable course content—work with us to develop the training course to match the exact needs of your business and your staff. The modular course structure allows for fast customisation when required
- Unique industry research— where appropriate, our courses include market analysis from Ovum’s team of industry leading researchers and analysts
- The most efficient way to train your staff—at the time and location of your choice to ensure minimal disruption to your organisation
- Flexible delivery options—with a range of instructor led, distance learning and virtual classroom formats available you can build a blended solution to maximise training effectiveness
- Pace enabled training—all our in-house training courses are pace enabled ensuring that each contains the following elements preparation; application; consolidation; and an outstanding end-to-end training experience
- Competency Development Journal (CDJ)—the competency development journal can be used to ensure you consolidate the learning and apply it directly to your own organisation and role. The CDJ is an on-line programme of additional learning, consolidation and reflection that lasts for 8 weeks, covering the five major competency areas
Contact us on +44(0)20 7017 4144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.