Telecoms Academy is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks.
We provides the skills and competencies to educate teams and enhance performance in your company
Areas Of Expertise
- School of Telecoms Management - Telecoms Business, Leadership, Innovation, Digital Transformation and Marketing & Customer Focus. Learn more.
- School of Advanced Communications Technologies - 5G, IoT/Smart Cities/Connected World, 2G/3G/LTE Mobile, Network Planning & Optimisation, Digital Services, IP & Datacoms, Support Systems. Learn more.
- Distance Learning - Fully supported University Accredited Diploma and short intensive 3-month self study programmes. Learn more.
Over 2,500 professionals learn from us every year
Operators | Vendors | Service Providers | Government/Regulators
- Face-to-face – We hand pick a leading practitioner to create a technical or commercially focused course delivered in-house.
- Digital – Not able to take time out of the office? We can develop a specialised programme for your team to learn on-demand.
- Blend of Digital and Face-To-Face – Our blended learning means combining pre and/or post-learning on-demand, with onsite delivery focusing
Public Training Courses and Customised In-Company Solutions
Our team of versatile expert trainers can deliver training at all levels and can make complex technology issues accessible to non-technical staff as well as deliver in-depth engineering training. Our business trainers are specialists in their field, enabling them to address the key issues affecting the telecoms industry today.
Don’t just take our word for it:
“Trainer was very experienced. The material that was provided was great and we received some excellent recommendations on how to handle specific situations.” SD, MTN
“Excellent presentation, session live and interactive. Presenter took time to answer questions adequately.” TB, UTS
“I have not seen a better teacher with knowledge & communications skills.” CO, Springcell
Research and Analysis from Ovum
We benefit from the unrivalled analysis of the market provided by the Ovum research team, this vital research is used to enhance and inform our training programmes and ensure that our delegates benefit from the latest thinking.
Tel: +44(0)20 7017 4144