Developing the skills and competencies to meet the challenges of the evolving African communications market
Operators the world-over and those serving African markets are facing huge challenges in continuously adapting and evolving their business models and networks, increased competition, new market entrants and new network technologies offer both threats and opportunities to todays’ Telco.
Some key themes emerging for African Telcos in the next few years:
- Operators in African markets in the next few years face tough market conditions resulting from increased competition and tougher economic conditions.
- Increased competition will have an adverse effect on pricing and will need to innovative approach to pricing strategies for these new services.
- Operators will need to embrace new ICT and Digital Services such as IoT, Cloud services, unified communications and virtualisation to meet their customers’ needs.
- New products and services will need to be developed either via partnerships or in-house in order as Telcos move towards becoming full Communications Service Providers (CSP).
- The necessary skills are missing in most Telcos – In order benefit fully, they need to invest in building the key ICT skills within their organisation in order to give them a real competitive advantage.
These, and the other market trends, have been fully reflected in our training programmes.
Research & Analysis from Ovum
We benefit from the unrivalled analysis of the African telecommunications market provided by the Ovum research team, this vital research is used to enhance and inform our training programmes and ensure that our delegates benefit from the latest thinking. This combined with our experience training the management and technical teams from operators across the region ensures that we are best placed to help you build the skills and competencies within your organisation so you can address the emerging market trends, reach your business goals and achieve a real competitive advantage.
Essential training programmes to deliver competitive advantage
We have developed a diverse portfolio that develops the key competencies required to make the right choices, develop the right solutions, and to maximise your organisation’s position in the market.
In this brochure we have brought together a range of training programmes that deal with areas of particular interest in Africa. Our training programmes are available as public dates at locations across the world or as customised in-house programmes.
I hope you find these programmes of interest, please contact us to discuss how we can help build the skills you and your organisation needs to succeed in the rapidly evolving African Telcos market.
Suggested Training Programmes
- Executive Training Programmes
- Digital Services
- Innovation & Transformation – Transforming Networks & Services
- Innovation & Transformation – Transforming the Business
- Distance Learning
Customised & In House Telecoms Training
We have worked with countless companies across Africa to deliver bespoke in-house training programmes. We’ll take time to understand your requirements, you’ll work with a dedicated Account Manager and one of our specialist training team to ensure that we deliver your prefect training programme.
An in-house training programme from Informa Telecoms Academy ensures you get a course that precisely matches your organisation’s needs, presented by a first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at a location and time of your choice. Choose one of our highly regarded existing courses outlined in this brochure, or work with one of our experienced training professionals to produce a bespoke course designed specifically for your business. more…